RE: JewishMusic Message Board Dido Bei

  • Itzhak Schier Personal
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008

      BS”D

      The words are on the Internet; I’ll find them again and post them tomorrow IYH.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2009
        I asked this question once before, but i lost the answers. Does anyone
        know where the words of the songs Dido Bei and Mi Ma are from?

        Thanks and Tizku Lmitzvos
      • yaakovsmusic
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
          If you're looking for the sources of the songs, they're both from the gemara (Please correct me if I'm wrong. Look for the exact source on the cd cover. Here's a link to the lyrics. Scroll down to page 4 for Dido Bei, and page 28 for Mi Mah.
          Here's the links for the MBD & Shwekey lyrics too.
          http://frummusic.net/media/creation/LeshemShomayimLryrics_1_page.pdf