Yosef my Son by moshe yess

  • Mindy CL
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 10:55 AM
      WOW, I just heard the most gorgeous English song I've ever heard - moshe
      Yess's "Yosef my SOn", from 1984, on the Nachum Segal morning show. I have
      chills. anyone else?

    • dovid_101
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 6:05 AM
        Do you mean the "Memories" song about the holocaust? That was on the
        Ohel concert with MBD and Avraham Fried, no?

        --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Mindy CL" <mindycl@...> wrote:

        > WOW, I just heard the most gorgeous English song I've ever heard -
        moshe
        > Yess's "Yosef my SOn", from 1984, on the Nachum Segal morning show. I
        have
        > chills. anyone else?

      • Mindy CL
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 6:53 AM
          um -i said, yosef my son, from moshe yess in 1984.

          On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 9:05 AM, dovid_101 <dovid_101@...> wrote:

          > Do you mean the "Memories" song about the holocaust? That was on the
          > Ohel concert with MBD and Avraham Fried, no?
          >
          > --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com <JewishMusic%40yahoogroups.com>, "Mindy
          > CL" <mindycl@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > WOW, I just heard the most gorgeous English song I've ever heard -
          > moshe
          > > Yess's "Yosef my SOn", from 1984, on the Nachum Segal morning show. I
          > have
          > > chills. anyone else?

        • donnella whitacre
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4 3:09 PM
            love that song, the last two lines are really tearful, but true, HaShem remembers.

            dovid_101 <dovid_101@...> wrote: Do you mean the "Memories" song about the holocaust? That was on the