We're back in business!

  • Mindy
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2007
      Thank you to Itzik for five months of dedication. Unfortunately, the
      other board never took off. I am reopening this and will be temporary
      moderator until I hand over the reins to a new permanent owner and
      moderator.
    • primerib
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 23, 2007
        Mindy, I second your "yashar koach" to Itzik. The board was so well
        designed.

        I'm glad that this list will be here to keep us going. Thank you for
        that!

        Kol tuv,

        Chava Willig Levy
        --
        Chava Willig Levy
        In Print. In Person. On Audio.

        --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Mindy" <mindycl@...> wrote:

        > Thank you to Itzik for five months of dedication. Unfortunately,
        the
        > other board never took off. I am reopening this and will be
        temporary
        > moderator until I hand over the reins to a new permanent owner and
        > moderator.

      • Alex
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 23, 2007
          well, excluding the time that we had another board, this board
          celebrated it's 6th Anniversary on August 10th, 2007. It was founded
          August 10th, 2001. Anyhow I'm will to be a semi-permanent owner and
          moderator of the group. Otherwise, hmmm, I saw on
          http://www.thejemagazine.com that Gabay 2 is in the works. Check their
          other new features on their new site!!

          --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Mindy" <mindycl@...> wrote:

          > Thank you to Itzik for five months of dedication. Unfortunately, the
          > other board never took off. I am reopening this and will be temporary
          > moderator until I hand over the reins to a new permanent owner and
          > moderator.

        • donnella whitacre
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 23, 2007
            great, i don't care for boards you ha ve to go to, i just want the comments in my mail box to answer. glad this one is back.

            Alex <alex@...> wrote:
            well, excluding the time that we had another board, this board
            celebrated it's 6th Anniversary on August 10th, 2007. It was founded
            August 10th, 2001. Anyhow I'm will to be a semi-permanent owner and
            moderator of the group. Otherwise, hmmm, I saw on
            http://www.thejemag azine.com that Gabay 2 is in the works. Check their
            other new features on their new site!!

            --- In JewishMusic@ yahoogroups. com, "Mindy" <mindycl@... > wrote:

            > Thank you to Itzik for five months of dedication. Unfortunately, the
            > other board never took off. I am reopening this and will be temporary
            > moderator until I hand over the reins to a new permanent owner and
            > moderator.

            Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

          • ukidmenot04
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 24, 2007
              ooh, how exciting! Great to be back Minds! :)
              How is everyone? :) I've been out of the music loop a bit, anything
              new and good I should know about?
              Thanks Itzik for everything-May Hashem grant you much hatzlacha in all
              the wonderful things that you do!
              --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Mindy" <mindycl@...> wrote:

              > Thank you to Itzik for five months of dedication. Unfortunately, the
              > other board never took off. I am reopening this and will be
              temporary
              > moderator until I hand over the reins to a new permanent owner and
              > moderator.

            • Alex
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 24, 2007
                Hey there, this Alex (formerly known as alegator), and I would to
                thank Mindy for making me group owner. I changed the board colors a
                liitle, hope everybody likes it. Also the related link has been
                changed to http://www.thejemagazine.com, which is The JE Magazine's
                website. Anyhow the latest new alnum is The New Project Relax
                featuring Shloime Daskal. Listen to clips by clicking on this link:
                http://www.mostlymusic.com/shloimy-daskal-project-relax-p-3730.html
                also Michoel Pruzansky is coming out soon will his 2nd album, see
                http://www.thejemagazine.com for details!!

                --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "ukidmenot04" <ukidmenot04@...> wrote:

                > ooh, how exciting! Great to be back Minds! :)
                > How is everyone? :) I've been out of the music loop a bit, anything
                > new and good I should know about?
                > Thanks Itzik for everything-May Hashem grant you much hatzlacha in all
                > the wonderful things that you do!
                > --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Mindy" <mindycl@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Thank you to Itzik for five months of dedication. Unfortunately, the
                > > other board never took off. I am reopening this and will be
                > temporary
                > > moderator until I hand over the reins to a new permanent owner and
                > > moderator.

              • Miriam Teicher
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 25, 2007
                  Alex 1. hatzlocha and mazal tov. also i saw the colour and it's a bit too bright... can we have a softer colour for the eyes please??

                  Alex <alex@...> wrote:
                  Hey there, this Alex (formerly known as alegator), and I would to
                  thank Mindy for making me group owner. I changed the board colors a
                  liitle, hope everybody likes it. Also the related link has been
                  changed to http://www.thejemag azine.com, which is The JE Magazine's
                  website. Anyhow the latest new alnum is The New Project Relax
                  featuring Shloime Daskal. Listen to clips by clicking on this link:
                  http://www.mostlymu sic.com/shloimy- daskal-project- relax-p-3730. html
                  also Michoel Pruzansky is coming out soon will his 2nd album, see
                  http://www.thejemag azine.com for details!!

                  --- In JewishMusic@ yahoogroups. com, "ukidmenot04" <ukidmenot04@ ...> wrote:

                  > ooh, how exciting! Great to be back Minds! :)
                  > How is everyone? :) I've been out of the music loop a bit, anything
                  > new and good I should know about?
                  > Thanks Itzik for everything-May Hashem grant you much hatzlacha in all
                  > the wonderful things that you do!
                  > --- In JewishMusic@ yahoogroups. com, "Mindy" <mindycl@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Thank you to Itzik for five months of dedication. Unfortunately, the
                  > > other board never took off. I am reopening this and will be
                  > temporary
                  > > moderator until I hand over the reins to a new permanent owner and
                  > > moderator.

                • Itche S.
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 26, 2007
                    I would be happy to assist as one of the mods, especially as I am in EY time zone (where we know there are some problem users). I just need 2 maintain privacy so that I need to decide which E-mail address I will use.