Re: Looks like the Revach DVD really is coming soon

  • chaniemiami2
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      What is HD technology???????????

      --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "whoknowsone2005"
      <whoknowsone2005@...> wrote:

      > HD technology? Wait, does this mean I can see the pores and sweat
      on
      > these kids faces when they are singing? Why do you need HD for a
      > concert? Farshteit Nisht?!
      >

      > --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Itzhak Schier - Personal"
      > <itzhak613@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Of course, I believe every ad I read in the Jewish Press, and
      there is
      > an ad
      > > here from Aderet for the DVD with a note that it is coming next
      week
      > "with
      > > new HD technology." (I am not affiliated in any way with any
      party
      > behind
      > > the DVD - just copying an ad I saw in the eminently accurate
      Jewish
      > Press).

    • alegatorgator
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
        The ad is also in the Weekly Hamodia. It says also that it will have
        special half hour bonus feature called,

        ON THE ROAD WITH REVACH
        "MIAMI IN MIAMI"

        <itzhak613@...> wrote:

        > Of course, I believe every ad I read in the Jewish Press, and there
        is an ad
        > here from Aderet for the DVD with a note that it is coming next week
        "with
        > new HD technology." (I am not affiliated in any way with any party
        behind
        > the DVD - just copying an ad I saw in the eminently accurate Jewish
        Press).

      • youngest girl
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
          was wondering the same thing!!!!!!
              whatever it is it definetly sounds amazing, superb!!!

          I guess it was well worth the wait!

          <whoknowsone2005@...> wrote:

          > HD technology? Wait, does this mean I can see the pores and sweat
          on
          > these kids  faces when they are singing? Why do you need HD for a
          > concert? Farshteit Nisht?!
          >

          > --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Itzhak Schier - Personal"
          > <itzhak613@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Of course, I believe every ad I read in the Jewish Press, and
          there is
          > an ad
          > > here from Aderet for the DVD with a note that it is coming next
          week
          > "with
          > > new HD technology." (I am not affiliated in any way with any
          party
          > behind
          > > the DVD - just copying an ad I saw in the eminently accurate
          Jewish
          > Press).

        • alegatorgator
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006
            just following up...

            There is an ad for the MIAMI REVACH DVD in the Jewish Press, Weekly
            Hamodia and the Yated.

            --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "alegatorgator"
            <alegatorgator@...> wrote:

            > The ad is also in the Weekly Hamodia. It says also that it will have
            > special half hour bonus feature called,
            >
            > ON THE ROAD WITH REVACH
            > "MIAMI IN MIAMI"
            >

            > --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Itzhak Schier - Personal"
            > <itzhak613@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Of course, I believe every ad I read in the Jewish Press, and
            there
            > is an ad
            > > here from Aderet for the DVD with a note that it is coming next
            week
            > "with
            > > new HD technology." (I am not affiliated in any way with any party
            > behind
            > > the DVD - just copying an ad I saw in the eminently accurate
            Jewish
            > Press).

          • elcom362
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2006