Re: MOSTLYMUSIC.COM

  • alegatorgator
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      now I understand. btw the site looks cool!! gr8 job!!

      --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "mgersh"

      <MindyCL@v...> wrote:
      > > they redid it - again???

      IT LOOKS COOL!!
      > CHECK
      > > IT OUT!! HTTP://WWW.MOSTLYMUSIC.COM
      > >

      > > JEWISHMUSIC@Y... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish
      Music
      > aficionados!!!!
      > >
      > > For information on unsubscribing or changing your options,
      or to
      > view the posts on the web, visit
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishMusic

      Terms
      > of Service.
    • ya right
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005

        Does anyone know how some one can get a hold of lipa to bring him in for a Chassunnah?

        Thanks,

        The doc,

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • stourbalite
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 6, 2005
          --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, ya right <pediatrician40@y...>
          wrote:

          > Does anyone know how some one can get a hold of lipa to bring him
          in for a Chassunnah?

          > Thanks,
          >
          > The doc,

          Where are you located? I doubt Lipa is too hard a guy to get hold
          of, although I don't know if he books himself or if he uses an agent
          like Sheya Mendlowitz. The correct spelling of his last name is
          probably Schmelczer; he may well be listed in the phone book or
          community directory for New Square. Otherwise, Nachum Segal
          www.jmintheam.com would certainly know where to find him.

          Keep in mind that Lipa probably holds by sfira until Shavuos.
        • thejewishsinger
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 8, 2005
            first of all the whole reason he changed his numbers as you would find
            out if you called them was cause too many people had them especially
            his cell, as i have said in the past i'm very close to him and if you
            want i can speak to him for you i sent you an email with my contact
            details if you give me the info i will check if he's available and
            prices for you
            let me know
            Yossi