Re: [JewishMusic] Re: MBD CONCERT UPDATE

  • Eliyohu Spielman
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
      hes around the 55 mark

      mbdfan <mbdfan@...> wrote:

      I know his birtday is yud mabey Tes) nissan but does any one know
      exacly how old he is?

      --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "avremelfan" <avremelfan@y...>
      wrote:

      >  I usually do not
      > > get fooled like this but it was VERY believeable since MBD is in
      > his
      > > 60's
      >
      > WHAAAAATTT????????? MBD in his 60's? I don't think so...can anyone
      > verify?

      JEWISHMUSIC@... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish Music aficionados!!!!

    • Shoshana Ziskind
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
        yeah, if he was in his 60's he would have been born in WWII and if
        you've read his father's book you'll know that his father didn't get
        married until after the churban and that MBD has at least one older
        brother. (he's mentioned in the book)

        On Feb 1, 2005, at 4:11 AM, Eliyohu Spielman wrote:

        > hes around the 55 mark
        >
        > mbdfan <mbdfan@...> wrote:
        >
        > I know his birtday is yud mabey Tes) nissan but does any one know
        > exacly how old he is?
        >
        > --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "avremelfan" <avremelfan@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > >  I usually do not
        > > > get fooled like this but it was VERY believeable since MBD is in
        > > his
        > > > 60's
        > >
        > > WHAAAAATTT????????? MBD in his 60's? I don't think so...can anyone
        > > verify?

        Shoshana Ziskind
        WE WANT MOSHIACH NOW!
      • whoknowsone2005
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
          Which book are you refering to, do you have a title?
        • Eliyohu Spielman
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
            right u are have read the book twice

            Shoshana Ziskind <shosh@...> wrote:
            yeah, if he was in his 60's he would have been born in WWII and if
            you've read his father's book you'll know that his father didn't get
            married until after the churban and that MBD has at least one older
            brother.  (he's mentioned in the book)

            On Feb 1, 2005, at 4:11 AM, Eliyohu Spielman wrote:

            > hes around the 55 mark
            >
            > mbdfan <mbdfan@...> wrote:
            >
            >  I know his birtday is yud mabey Tes) nissan but does any one know
            >  exacly how old he is?
            >
            > --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "avremelfan" <avremelfan@y...>
            >  wrote:
            > >
            > >  I usually do not
            >  > > get fooled like this but it was VERY believeable since MBD is in
            >  > his
            >  > > 60's
            >  >
            > > WHAAAAATTT????????? MBD in his 60's? I don't think so...can anyone
            >  > verify?

            Shoshana Ziskind
            WE WANT MOSHIACH NOW!

            JEWISHMUSIC@... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish Music aficionados!!!!

          • yochi
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
              exactly. anyone read the book about his father during WWII? he got
              married only after the war and had one or two sons before Mordechai.
              so he could maximum be 57

              On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:11:37 +0000 (GMT), Eliyohu Spielman
              <elispielman@...> wrote:
              > hes around the 55 mark
              >
              > mbdfan <mbdfan@...> wrote:
              >
              > I know his birtday is yud mabey Tes) nissan but does any one know
              > exacly how old he is?

            • Eliyohu Spielman
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
                mbd's father and its called songs of hope its a ww2 book

                whoknowsone2005 <whoknowsone2005@...> wrote:

                Which book are you refering to, do you have a title?

                JEWISHMUSIC@... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish Music aficionados!!!!

              • rivka rosenthal
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 1, 2005
                  His father wrote a book?? What's it called? I want to read it!
                  ~Rivka