Re: Chacdishkeit

  • avremelfan
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
      Oh, please, you make me cry! Not to go to Mostly & Gal-Paz at least
      once a month is a crime (IMHO) for us JM FANatics. You wanna tell me
      you never shop in BP or visit someone there at least? Where do you
      buy your JM stuff?

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004

        No, I never shop in boro Park. I don’t have the time or the money. I buy my JM at Lee Avenue Photo or Midtown Camera. I hardly ever buy cds anyway, I can’t afford it.

        Oh, please, you make me cry! Not to go to Mostly & Gal-Paz at least
        once a month is a crime (IMHO) for us JM FANatics. You wanna tell me
        you never shop in BP or visit someone there at least? Where do you
        buy your JM stuff?

        > I cant get to boro park to buy it so sadly I cant see it.

        subject=Unsubscribe>

        > *         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
        of

        JEWISHMUSIC@... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish Music aficionados!!!!

      • avremelfan
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
          I also rarely buy CD's (usually tapes) but Chacdishkeit is one thing
          I indulge in, since it's so cheap: it used to be $5.00, went down to
          $3.90, last I heard was $2.00.

          --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Mindy" <MindyCL@v...> wrote:
          > No, I never shop in boro Park. I don't have the time or the money.
          I buy
          > my JM at Lee Avenue Photo or Midtown Camera. I hardly ever buy cds
          > anyway, I can't afford it.

          Terms
          > of
          >

          > JEWISHMUSIC@Y... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish
          > Music aficionados!!!!
          >
          > For information on unsubscribing or changing your options, or to
          view
          > the posts on the web, visit
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishMusic

          > _____