CHEVRA CONCERT AD

  • Mindy
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004

      I cant believe no one posted this yet!

      A Concert Benefiting

      ZAKA

      Rescue and Recovery

      The Chevra

      Menucha

      And

      Eli Gerstner

      Hear the brand new hit song “EIN”

      Composed by Eli Gerstner Special for this evening

      Performed by the entire cast

      Featuring Songs from the brand new hit album

      “CHEVRA 2”

      Release date: Week of February 8

      Sunday, February 15, 2004, 7 pm

      Brooklyn College, Nostrand Ave. & Ave. H

      Neshoma Orchestra

      Family & Separate Seating

      Tickets: $18, $25, $36, $50, VIP $100

      Flatbush

      Eichlers 1401 Coney Island Ave.

      Judaica Place 1917 Ave. M

      Torah Treasures Nostrand Ave. & Ave. L

      Boro Park

      Eichlers 13th  Ave. & 50th St.

      Hoffy’s 5215 13th Ave.

      Hi Tech 2000 4624 13th Ave.

      Cedarhurst

      Judaica Plus 530 Central Ave.

      Crown Heights

      Judaica World 329 Kingston Ave.

      Monsey

      Tuvia’s 421 Route 59

      Queens

      Gift World 72-20 Main St.

      Lakewood

      Torah Treasures 254 2nd St.

      Judaica Plaza in Shoprite Mall at 1700 Madison Ave.

      A Sameach Music/EG Production

      For more information, Group Sales, or VIP Seating, please call 718-479-4507

    • ya right
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004

        I flew in to see DUDU for a concert in Chicago last night.

        He did a marvelous job.He sang Shwekey Rachem with his own little shtick which was amazing and broght the house down to tears,,what a heartzidik talent.And he sand it yesheevish as well.Nice change.

        Then he did shiru lamelech yeedle.He added a bit of a jazzy blues feel to the piano rythm section as well as the bass.Very nice.

        After every song and his whole broadway stories he got applauses.The crowd eate him up.

        Like yossi green says "DUDU'S TALENT IS UNMATCHED" and folks yesterday I think he proved it.

        WOW! I was schocked!

        Soif koil soif he got a 1 minute standing ovation.The corwd went wild!

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • and1977us
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004
          A true entertainer with world's most glorious voice.
          Quite under appreciated talent in the world of jewish music.
          glad y'all enjoyed

          --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, ya right <pediatrician40@y...>
          wrote:

          > I flew in to see DUDU for a concert in Chicago last night.
          >
          > He did a marvelous job.He sang Shwekey Rachem with his own little
          shtick which was amazing and broght the house down to tears,,what a
          heartzidik talent.And he sand it yesheevish as well.Nice change.

          > Then he did shiru lamelech yeedle.He added a bit of a jazzy blues
          feel to the piano rythm section as well as the bass.Very nice.

          > After every song and his whole broadway stories he got
          applauses.The crowd eate him up.

          > Like yossi green says "DUDU'S TALENT IS UNMATCHED" and folks
          yesterday I think he proved it.

          > WOW! I was schocked!
          >
          > Soif koil soif he got a 1 minute standing ovation.The corwd went
          wild!

        • Shoshana Ziskind
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004
            BS"D

            HIs voice is excellent. My problem is that I don't like anything he
            does. I heard some of Prayers on Broadway on JM in the AM and the whole
            concept just doesn't work for me for some reason. I borrowed one of
            the gan cdroms and I didn't like that either. Maybe I'm missing his
            really good recordings... Any recommendations?

            -Shoshana

            On Sunday, February 1, 2004, at 03:38 PM, and1977us wrote:

            > A true entertainer with world's most glorious voice.
            > Quite under appreciated talent in the world of jewish music.
            > glad y'all enjoyed
            >
            > --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, ya right <pediatrician40@y...>
            > wrote:
            >>
            >> I flew in to see DUDU for a concert in Chicago last night.
            >>
            >> He did a marvelous job.He sang Shwekey Rachem with his own little
            > shtick which was amazing and broght the house down to tears,,what a
            > heartzidik talent.And he sand it yesheevish as well.Nice change.
            >>
            >> Then he did shiru lamelech yeedle.He added a bit of a jazzy blues
            > feel to the piano rythm section as well as the bass.Very nice.
            >>
            >> After every song and his whole broadway stories he got
            > applauses.The crowd eate him up.
            >>
            >> Like yossi green says "DUDU'S TALENT IS UNMATCHED" and folks
            > yesterday I think he proved it.
            >>
            >> WOW! I was schocked!
            >>
            >> Soif koil soif he got a 1 minute standing ovation.The corwd went
            > wild!

            >> Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!
            >

            > JEWISHMUSIC@... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish
            > Music aficionados!!!!
            >
            > For information on unsubscribing or changing your options, or to view
            > the posts on the web, visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishMusic
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • C.E. W.

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
                i doubt it. U can take the B11  bus from BP to B.C. -- we willybuggies have a much bigger problem!

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
                  Went into the chassunah Thursday, walked out and they wre plastered
                  all over Brooklyn.