Re: [JewishMusic] Re: bring back avi newmark!!!!

  • GeT2tHePoiNg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2004
      In a message dated 12/31/03 10:51:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, MindyCL@... writes:
      ALSO PLEASE BOMBARD YOSEF DOV AT DJYOSEFDOV WITH IMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      if we do this will he come back? like is it even gonna help?
    • Shoshana Ziskind
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2004
        BS"D

        I have no idea what I'm writing about here but I sent to all three
        although one doesn't want to go through for some reason. Although I
        think you should take your post out of the Yahoo! archives so that
        spammers don't see their email addresses. Not sure how likely that is
        but you never know.

        -Shoshana

        On Wednesday, December 31, 2003, at 10:38 PM, Mindy wrote:

        <image.tiff>
        > Everyone, please floooood the following email addresses with PETITIONS
        > to bring AVI NEWMARK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He rox he rox
        > and WE MUST HAVE HIM BACK!!!
        >

        > yosefdov@fiv...
        > richie@fiv...
        > eric@fiv...
        >

        > THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      • Mindy
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2004

          Email addresses do not show up on the board archives, only in people’s invididual emails.

          I have no idea what I'm writing about here but I sent to all three
          although one doesn't want to go through for some reason. Although I
          think you should take your post out of the Yahoo! archives so that
          spammers don't see their email addresses.  Not sure how likely that is
          but you never know.

          -Shoshana

          On Wednesday, December 31, 2003, at 10:38  PM, Mindy wrote:

          <image.tiff>
          > Everyone, please floooood the following email addresses with PETITIONS
          > to bring AVI NEWMARK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He rox he rox
          > and WE MUST HAVE HIM BACK!!!
          >

          > yosefdov@fiv...
          > richie@fiv...
          > eric@fiv...
          >

          > THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          JEWISHMUSIC@... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish Music aficionados!!!!

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sussy G

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 1, 2004
              the last email missed one lettter at the end...

              so I re-typed it and sent it again!!

              I have no idea what I'm writing about here but I sent to all three
              although one doesn't want to go through for some reason. Although I
              think you should take your post out of the Yahoo! archives so that
              spammers don't see their email addresses. Not sure how likely that is
              but you never know.

              -Shoshana

              On Wednesday, December 31, 2003, at 10:38 PM, Mindy wrote:

              <image.tiff>
              > Everyone, please floooood the following email addresses with PETITIONS
              > to bring AVI NEWMARK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He rox he rox
              > and WE MUST HAVE HIM BACK!!!
              >

              > yosefdov@fiv...
              > richie@fiv...
              > eric@fiv...
              >

              > THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              JEWISHMUSIC@... -- the "IN" place on the web for Jewish Music
              aficionados!!!!

              For information on unsubscribing or changing your options, or to view the
              posts on the web, visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishMusic

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              To visit your group on the web, go to:

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • Shoshana Ziskind
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 1, 2004
                BS"D

                But inside your post you wrote the email addresses in full...

                Just an idea. Its probably not a big deal but you never know what
                spammers can do.

                Anyway so now I'm listening to JM in the AM from yesterday. Its nice
                that he's playing other songs from Journeys 4. Also it was nice to
                hear gelt. I like that song but that guitar in the beginning... not
                sure what I think about it.

                -Shoshana

                On Thursday, January 1, 2004, at 10:59 AM, Mindy wrote:

                > Email addresses do not show up on the board archives, only in people’s
                > invididual emails.

              • Mindy
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 1, 2004
                  But Shoshana, the email addresses don’t come up in full on the message
                  board, only for those who get them in their emails.