I'm back

  • alegatorgator
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi everyone, just returned from Eretz Yisrael yesterday. Had a
      great trip. Look for MyBestChoir.tk to get back in to full swing
      within the next day or two IY"H

      alegator
    • ukidmenot04
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        welcome back gator...:)

        --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "alegatorgator"
        <alegatorgator@y...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone, just returned from Eretz Yisrael yesterday. Had a
        > great trip. Look for MyBestChoir.tk to get back in to full swing
        > within the next day or two IY"H
        >
        > alegator
      • Mindy
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
          ahhhh, this explains why the Matisyahu controversy and the hasc controversy continuedin full swing recently.... our loshon hora barometer was away.... lol. Hope you had a fun trip.
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
            Well I did have a great time!! Thanx. In terms of the Loshon Hora
            barometer I didn't have enough time to really look closely at the
            messages when I checked my e-mail in Eretz Yisrael, but I can
            say one thing, that it has calmed down alot since before I left
            except for the controvesy. Anyhow, lets all try to be careful with
            our messages and topics.

            alegator

            --- In JewishMusic@yahoogroups.com, "Mindy" <MindyCL@v...>
            wrote:
            > ahhhh, this explains why the Matisyahu controversy and the
            hasc controversy continuedin full swing recently.... our loshon
            hora barometer was away.... lol. Hope you had a fun trip.

            Music aficionados!!!!

            > For information on unsubscribing or changing your options, or
            to view the posts on the web, visit
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JewishMusic

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            > Children International