No activity in last 7 days
The American Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists Military Bar Committee (MBC) is devoted to facilitating discussions, lectures and field trips in the process of learning about present and past participation of Jewish soldiers and civilians in military and national security affairs. The MBC will periodically visit hospitals and assisted living facilities to comfort present and past Jewish military servicemen and women. Finally, the MBC will organize visits to Jewish schools, community centers and synagogues to educate and inspire the next generation of Jewish military servicemen and women.
- Jun 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.