Limmud Oz, Melbourne Australia - Laima and her students

  • Eli Rabinowitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2014
  • Laimukas
    Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2014
      Dear All,
      Have thougt you might like to watch some photos we had for the project from the museum.

       All the best,
      Laima

      "Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
      Be honest and frank anyway."

      On Sunday, 8 June 2014, 21:09, "Eli Rabinowitz eli@... [JewishKeidan]" <JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Eli Rabinowitz included below]

      Hi All

      See the third Youtube video about Laima and her students:

      http://elirab.me/2014/06/08/limmud-oz-melbourne-2014/

      Regards

      Eli

    • margerycohen
      Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2014
        Thanks, Laima.  I really liked looking through all the photos.
        My grandparents are buried in the Keidani section of the cemetery in Queens.

        Margery Cohen

        Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2014
          What beautiful, touching photos!

          Sent from AOL Mobile Mail