Anybody related to Mordechai Joffe--maybe HaCohane?

  • Harriet Sugar-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 7:08 PM
      My great, great grandfather was Arya Leib ben Mordechai Joffe, died 1904, buried in plot J-32 at the Keidan cemetery. His daughter's tombstone indicates that Arya Leib was a Cohane. I don't know if he actually was, but I see that there was a Mordechai Joffe HaCohane in Keidan. Is anybody else on this list related to the family of Mordechai Joffe?

      J-32Arya Leib ben Mordechai1904

      Harriet Sugar, born in NC, now living in Montreal