Re: New to group - hello and questions

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013
      Welcome! I don't believe that your family name "automatically" means you are linked to Keidan (my family name corresponds to a city in Germany, but I know of no connection there.) However, it's at least a clue, and if you're able to trace your immigrant ancestors back to Europe, you just might find something. any event, you're more than welcome to quiz the membership, and/or peruse the resources at www.keidan.net, which may give you some context and direction. Let me know if I can be of any help.

      Andy Cassel