Geni genealogical site

  • Josh Weinstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
      The genealogical site Geni has connected with Family Tree DNA.   For those Keidaners who are Geni members there is now a sale price about $35 lower than any discount we could obtain. This was probably the result of higher potential volume from Geni.  You have to go through Geni to get the discount. I received notice via e-mail.
                                                                                    Josh
    • Joshua Solomon
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
        Which test are you talking about?  While it would be nice for me to do a Keidaner set, it would have to be autosomal test (neither Y-DNA nor mtDNA are possible for me for this lineage).

        Josh Solomon

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
          There is a discount on all basic tests. The biggest discount appeared to be for the autosomal Family Finder test.