Sale at Family Tree DNA

  • Howard Wolinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012
      Greetings from the Keidan DNA Project.

      So far we have had six people sign up. We'd love to have more.

      Personally, I made a connection with a previously unknown "genetic" cousin who has roots in Keidan. We share genes on the maternal side.

      FamilyTreeDNA.com just announced their winter sale--through Dec. 31, Here are the details:

      As we ended our 8th Annual Genetic Genealogy Conference, several conference participants asked us to start our year-end sale as soon as possible. In answer to those requests we decided to start it immediately:
      New KitsCurrent PriceSALE PRICE
      Y-DNA 37$169$119
      Y-DNA 67$268$199
      mtDNAPlus$159$139
      mtFullSequence (FMS)$299$199
      SuperDNA (Y-DNA 67 and mtFullSequence)$548$398
      Family Finder$289$199
      Family Finder + mtDNAPlus$438$318
      Family Finder + mtFullSequence$559$398
      Family Finder + Y-DNA 37$438$318
      Comprehensive (FF + FMS + Y-67)$837$597
      UpgradesCurrent PriceSALE PRICE
      Y-Refine 12-25 Marker$59$35
      Y-Refine 12-37 Marker$109$69
      Y-Refine 12-67 Marker$199$148
      Y-Refine 25-37 Marker$59$35
      Y-Refine 25-67 Marker$159$114
      Y-Refine 37-67 Marker$109$79
      Y-Refine 37-111 Marker$220$188
      Y-Refine 67-111 Marker$129$109
      mtHVR1toMega$269$179
      mtHVR2toMega$239$179
      mtFullSequence Add-on$289$199

      To order this special offer, log in to your personal page and click on the Order An Upgrade button in the upper right corner. A link to the login page is provided below. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AND PAID FOR BY MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012 11:59:00 PM CST TO RECEIVE THE SALE PRICES.

      Log In to Order an Upgrade.

      Click Here to Order a New Kit.

      As always, we appreciate your continued support.

      Family Tree DNA
      www.familytreedna.com
      "History Unearthed Daily"