Keidan / Kedainiai exposition

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      If you haven't yet downloaded the copy of Olga Zabludoff's and Tamar Dothan's wonderful article on the Kedainiai Regional Museum's exposition, I urge you to do so. It's well worth the time to read. If you don't have easy access to it via the Yahoo group email list, or prefer to read it on the Web directly, I've put a copy on the www.keidan.net website. Here is the direct URL link:

      http://home.comcast.net/~acassel/keidan/exposition/

      Enjoy. And thanks again to Olga and Tamar for making the effort and doing such a fine job with this.