Re: [JewishKeidan] Re: Flash sale at FamilyTreeDNA

  • Harvey Kaplan
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 29, 2012
      FTDNA FamilyFinder test offers to 'connect you with relatives descended from any of your ancestral lines from approximately the most recent five to six generations.'

      Does that mean connecting you with possible descendants of your great great grandparents etc?  If so, I reckon I know virtually all of the descendants of my Lithuanian great great grandparents.  Am I reading it wrongly?

      Harvey Kaplan

      Glasgow, Scotland

      On 29 September 2012 18:55, Howard Wolinsky <howard.wolinsky@...> wrote:

      Harvey,
      I don't think we have reached any conclusions as a group.
      A couple people have decided on their own to take the FamikyFinder test at FTDNA. You might want to check it out.
      So we seem to be. Drifting toward FTDNA. 23andme has yetbo respond to me.
      At least, maybe we can fold all our findings into one site amnd see if there are patterns.
      Howard

      --
      Howard Wolinsky

      708-799-0635 (landline)
      312-909-2381 (mobile)
      howardwolinsky (Skype)

    • Howard Wolinsky
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 11, 2012

        Ada,
        The Keidan DNA Project is live. Why not join?
        Howard