Flash sale at FamilyTreeDNA

  • Howard Wolinsky
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 28, 2012
      I see that FamilyTreeDNA is offering a "flash sale" at the prices we were offered.

      Check it out at: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1&zx=987defdln4ev#inbox/13a0d5638e98c9b6

      I have asked the CEO of FTDNA if he could offer us a better rate.

      I have not heard back from 23andMe.

      In any case, Jsoh Weinstein and I have started to set up a DNA group for Keidaners at FTDNA. That's not a formal endorsement, It's just something we can.

      It would  help to have a show of hands of how many intend to join our DNA project.

      If any of you have already been tested at FTDNA, it would help to have your Kit No. For the record, I am No. 65. (ANd as it happens I will be 65 years old tomorrow.)

      --
      Howard Wolinsky

      708-799-0635 (landline)
      312-909-2381 (mobile)
      howardwolinsky (Skype)

    • Howard Wolinsky
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 11, 2012

        Ada,
        The Keidan DNA Project is live. Why not join?
        Howard

        On Sep 29, 2012 4:49 AM, "adagreen@..." <adagreen@...> wrote:

        Howard and Josh,

        Please include me in the DNA group for Keidaners at FTDNA once it is set up and kindly notify Bennett Greenspan on my behalf. My kit number is 113707. Only my FF (autosomal) DNA test results are relevant for these purposes as opposed to my mtDNA (my maternal line was Galitzianer).

        Ada Green