Re: [JewishKeidan] A modest genetic proposal for Keidaners

  • Josh Weinstein
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 25, 2012
      P.S. There may be some value in importing Y dna results to FTDNA. It is quite likely that the number of your matches will increase. The reason is that FTDNA has an overrepresentation (compared to US and world populations) of Jewish consumers, i.e. there are more people with which to match. I don't know if this is the case with Family Finder results.
                                   Josh