FTDNA response

  • Howard Wolinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2012
      FramilytreeDNA's response re: FamilyFinder:

      Hi Howard

      If any of these people have already tested before, I just need their kit number, and I can include them in a group that we should set up as you suggest.

      I don't mind offering a discount for people who want to join through family finder. The normal cost of the family finder test is $289 but I would be willing to discount up to 199 for members of your group.

      Best Regards
      Bennett Greenspan