Re: Digest Number 313

  • Olga
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2012
      Hi Eli,

      Thanks for the link to your blog. You have created a very interesting journal of your trip. I enjoyed looking at your photos. The focus of the Museum's exhibition is on pre-war Keidan and the life and history of the Jewish community. That is what Rimantas is trying to reconstruct through names and old pictures. You can ask him whether he is interested in contemporary photos. The email address is:
      muziejus@...

      If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you his personal email address.

      Regards,
      Olga