Re: [JewishKeidan] Meryash et al

  • Gus Levy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2005
      Being new to the group, I am fascinated, and in awe of the vast knowledge Ada has compiled. Unfortunately I have only my brother to share it with. I am quite old, and have heard many tales about Kaidan. Of course, most of those in the Washington Cemetery plot, I knew personally, as a kid. Now I stroll down memory lane, with a hole in my heart.

      Gerson Levy