April 22 Keidan commemoration - audio recording

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 9:18 PM
      I promised a number of you that I would post the audio recording of the  April 22 Keidan memorial meeting in New York City. It took a little while to master the technology, but I think I've done it.  I'll put a permanent link to this on the Keidan website, but for now you may listen to the recording  by clicking here:

      It's about a 90 minute recording, so be aware that it could take awhile to download or stream.

      Please let me know if this works; if there are additional glitches to work through, I'll go back and have another try. Also let me know if  the audio quality is acceptable.  Thanks very much.

      Best to all,