Roots Two Trip Blog

  • Eli Rabinowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      Hi

      I wrote a blog during my first Roots One trip last year, enabling people to accompany me on my journey. This blog consisted mainly of photos with some text.

      I am now in the middle of my Roots Two Jewish Heritage trip to:
      Berlin, Prague, Warsaw, Krakow, Orla, Nasielsk, Brest, Vysokoye, Novogrudok, Grodno, Mir, Minsk, Vilnius, Krakes, Kaunas and Kedainiai, Riga, Moscow, St Petersburg and London.

      My blog address is:
      http://elirab.posterous.com

      You can subscribe to regular updates on Facebook or by contacting me at eli@...

      Regards