Re: name

  • Olga
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3 5:15 AM
      Dear Cecil,
      Unfortunately Evan does not know about Chaje. He did send me his family tree which he said I can pass on to you. There may be a distant relationship between the families, but it is not evident. Please send me your personal email address so that I can forward the tree to you. Write to me at: ozabludoff at verizon.net

      Regards,
      Olga