A work in progress -- memorial in Keidan

  • Olga
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012
      Thank you, Tamar, for providing additional important details about the project. I am also taking the opportunity to re-post the email addresses of Rimantas Zirgulis, director of the Kedainiai Regional Museum, to whom photos should be sent in the form of digital images. The addresses in my previous message seemed to become corrupted. I hope the following will be clearer to decipher:

      muziejus at kedainiai.omnitel dot net
      or
      rimaszir at gmail dot com

      Thank you all,