Re: [JewishKeidan] Abraham and Brina Meryash

  • Gus Levy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2005
      The Jaffee family were related to the Meryash family. I believe one brother was William, the other possibly John. One was a mathematician or an electrical engineer at Newark College of Engineering. One of them had a son who won an ice skating medal in the Olympics, years ago. The one in the College of Engineering did a lot of the math for Dr. Armstrong, the inventor of FM radio, but his work was never really acknowledged properly.

      I don't recall any Siskinds buried in the Washington Cemetery plot, but I haven't been there for over 12 years.