RE: [JewishKeidan] Keidan Memorial Fund

  • Volpert, Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2011
      We mailed you a $50. check today.  My compliments on getting this material for us.

      Dick Volpert

      Richard S. Volpert 355 South Grand Avenue | Los Angeles, CA 90071
      Tel: 213 683-9101
      | Fax:  213 683-5101 |
      richard.volpert@... ***NOTICE***

      This message is confidential and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized person.  If you have received this message in error, do not read it. Please delete it without copying it, and notify the sender by separate e-mail so that our address record can be corrected.  Thank you.