RE: researching my family

  • elfsamet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      I am searching for Kessel/ Kesselis/ Kessler/ Cassel/ in Lithuania. It has evidentally been changed as migration occured.
      Moshe or Macy Kessel b. 1841 Kovno Gubernia, Lithuania married Toba or Tova Parents of Sara Baila, Ida, Faga(Fanny) Cheil Hias (Harry) and Abe

      I am also searching for Esther and Meyer Yehuda Abramson, parents of Lewis Kaye Abramson and Leah Lizzie all born in Kelm/ Kovno/ Pernivitz (now known as Panevezys) Lithuania.
      Eta Beygel married Shraga Phives Falk parents of Reuben Joseph Falk, Alexander Aaron Falk and David Chaim Falk
      mother of:
      Tsipora Beygel married Elikum Getzel Block both born about 1868
      Sara Nechama Block born 1868 married Alexander Aaron Falk. These are my g grandparents and gg grandparents.
      With gratitude for any help.
      Regards,
      Ellen