Re: [JewishKeidan] Last call: Keidan yortzayt Aug 28 in NY

  • sharonsilber@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2011

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "awcassel" <acassel@...>
      Sender: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:57:30 -0000
      To: <JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [JewishKeidan] Last call: Keidan yortzayt Aug 28 in NY

      This is just a reminder to all that we'll be meeting next Sunday, Aug. 28, 2011, at 2pm at the Museum of Jewish Heritage, 36 Battery Place in Manhattan to commemorate the 70th yortzayt of the Keidan Jewish community. All are welcome, but if you think you might be coming, please send me a confirmation along with the names of anyone else coming with your. (This will facilitate easier access to the Museum and enable us to start on time.)

      Looking forward to meeting everyone.