Re: [JewishKeidan] Re: List of Keidan WW2 victims

  • Howard Wolinsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2011
      I found the Website interesting.
      But it struck em that the site should have included the Yiddish names for these towns. After all, probably most of those killed spoke Yiddish and many of us know the towns by Yiddish, not Lithuanian names.
      Also, you can "friend"  the project at Facebook, FYI.
      Howard Wolinsky
      Chicago

      On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 6:09 AM, awcassel <acassel@...> wrote:

      Many thanks for that information, Milda. It seems there has been a great deal of work done in Lithuania recently; I was unaware of this very informative website. Well worth everyone's time to visit. I hope you or someone will share some notes or images from the commemoration there. All best wishes,

      Andy