RE: [JewishKeidan] More Keidan yortzayt commemorations

  • Tamar Dothan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011

      Hello,

      Like  you wrote, the planned ceremonies in Keidan  are surprising.

      Would it be possible to know what  are they planning to write on the memorial plaque in regards to what happened on  Aug. 28 1941?

      Thanks,

      Tamar Dothan

      Jerusalem

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
        On Tisha B'Av many recite two Kinos dedicated to the Holocaust.
        For those who are unable to attend a commemoration, it might be
        meaningful to take a few minutes on August 28th to read these.
        Below is a link to a Hebrew/English version with commentary from
        the Tisha B'Av Siddur.

        http://artscroll.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/kinnah-bobov-rschwab.pdf

        Shalom Shalom,
        Yehudah ben Shlomo