Kėdainiai railway station in 1930s - "moving pictures"

  • LynnL
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7 1:06 PM
      Hello List Members,
      There is a nice video of the Kėdainiai railway station in the 1930s posted in the Yivo Encyclopedia of Jews in Eastern Europe.  You may watch it here by scrolling down until you see the picture under "The railway station and passersby, Kėdainiai, Lithuania, 1930s. (YIVO)":

      http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx/Lithuania

      -Lynn

    • Gus Levy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7 2:41 PM

        This broke my heart. Not one of my relatives survived.

        Gerson Levy