Seta (Shat) JewishGen ShtetLinks Webpage

  • adagreen@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011

      One year ago I lost my 10-year old personal webpage for shtetl Seta (Shat) because my internet service provider suddenly did away with all personal webpages and took Seta down with it.

      After a year-long hiatus of "suspended animation" I am pleased to announce that Seta has found a permanent home as an official JewishGen ShtetLinks Page at:

      http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/seta/

      Seta is alive again!  Long live Seta!

      Ada Green
      adagreen@...