Re: [JewishKeidan] Datnova families from Keidan region

  • Harvey Kaplan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2011
      In my experience, my Kaplan family lived in various shtetls and towns
      in Kovno Gebirne (province) at various times in the 18th/19th
      centuries, including Krakes, Grinkiskis, Ariogala and latterly Keidan
      for a short time. They moved around, for work, marriage etc. Even
      Kaplan families in the same town might not be related, unless they'd
      lived there for a long time and had connections way back.

      Harvey Kaplan
      Glasgow, Scotland