Re: [JewishKeidan] Photos of Keidan on Facebook

  • Janet C. Mandel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
      Thank you for this link. I really enjoyed looking at the photos. The captions were not translated, but the pictures were enjoyable none-the-less.

      JCM

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
        Yes, I enjoyed the photos too.

        I heard a  story on NPR the other day about how the Lithuanian Jews were rounded up in Lithuania. It was hard to listen to. No concentration camps - just rounded up as they watched their friends, neighbors and relatives shot and pushed into pits that they had to dig themselves beforehand. Sorry, just couldn't suffer by myself.

        How was your snowday? I'm reading the book about Picasso about Arianna Huffington. Learning a lot.

        I liked what Obama said about teachers.

        Margie

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the JewishKeidan
          group.

          File : /Keidan Exposition.docx
          Uploaded by : awcassel <awcassel@...>
          Description : Must read: Tamar Dothan and Olga Zabludoff on the opening of an exposition on the Keidan's Jewish Community at the Kedainiai Regional Museum - Sept-Oct. 2012

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          awcassel <awcassel@...>