Re: [JewishKeidan] Fw: Yad Vashem

  • Doug Kadan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2010
      Thank you
      His mother is sweating the details like she does while he is calmly doing his homework
      all is good and right...

      Doug Kadan

      www.kadanphotogroup.com

      919.208.0725

      On Oct 18, 2010, at 5:15 PM, Barbera Levin wrote:

      We Wish you Doug and your wonderful son Jacob a hearty Mazeltov on the great occasion of his Bar Mitzvah. May all that he embraces remain with him in his future.

      Sincerely,

      Barbara and Roy Levin London UK