RE: [JewishKeidan] Fw: Yad Vashem

  • Barbera Levin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2010

      We Wish you Doug and your wonderful son Jacob a hearty Mazeltov on the great occasion of his Bar Mitzvah. May all that he embraces remain with him in his future.

      Sincerely,

      Barbara and Roy Levin London UK

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2010
        Thank you
        His mother is sweating the details like she does while he is calmly doing his homework
        all is good and right...

        Doug Kadan

        www.kadanphotogroup.com

        919.208.0725