Thank you Ada

  • GERRICA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010
      Dear Ada

      Thank you so much for sharing the site for the Lithuanian shtetls of today
      that we can see from the air.
      It was fabulous even though they obviously look different to what they
      would have done when our ancestors lived there.

      Sincerely

      Rica B Goldberg
      Manchester, UK

      Still researching:- ESTRY from somewhere in Poland; BERLINSKIE from Poznan
      and also Charlottenburg in Berlin; KAMENSHCHIK from Zeimia and Jonova in
      Lithuania; DIAMOND/DYMANT from Garliava in Suwalki; FRANK from Garliava in
      Lithuania; LEVI & LESCZINSKIJ from Sompolno in Poland; SLUZHITEL (now
      GOLDBERG) from Birzai in Lithuania, COHEN from Russian Poland