GOLTZIN FAM.- KEIDAN 1936 - THE LAST FAM. PHOTO - BEFORE THE ALIYA TO -ERETZ-ISRAEL... TO KIBUTZ BET-ZERA

  • Avshi Hittin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2009
      GRANDFATHER ARIE SHECHNA & G.MOTHER RIVKA NACHA - ESTER (MY TANTE) & HUSBAND DAVID PRUSAK (SEC. OF RABI FEINSILBER) & 8 CHILDREN (4 B.+ 4 G.).
      UP RIGHT YOSEF THE LAST "ROSH - KEN - HSHOMER HATZAIR" IN "SCHTETALE" KEIDANI.
      B.T.W. I KEEP THEIR LITUENIEN PASSPORT...
      HAVE A NICE WEEK.
      AVSHI
    • davinajackie Shmueli
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2009
        Avshi Shalom
        Thank you so much for sharing the photographs with us - personally we look forward to seeing more!  Do you have any photos of Rabbi Feinsilber?  I enjoyed speaking to you yesterday and I look forward to hearing from you again.Enjoy the rain!
        Jackie

        --
        Davina