Re: Email address for Chaim Bargman

  • davinajackie Shmueli
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      Dear Howard
      Thanks for the iinformation. I will try and phone him. Does he speak English?
      Regards
      Jackie Shmueli

      2009/2/21 <HOMARGOL@...>
      Chaim Bargman does not have email and probably does not know how to use a computer. His address
      is

      P. Luksio str. 37–22, Kaunas LT3043, Lithuania

      Tel: (370-7) 77 99 48  Mobile: +370-681 77166

      Howard Margol

      Atlanta, Georgia

      In a message dated 2/21/2009 11:05:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, adagreen@... writes:
      Hi Howard,
      Someone in Israel named Jackie Shmueli  <
      <mailto:davinajackie@...?Subject=
      Re%3AMEMORIAL%20PLAQUE%20IN%20KEDAIN>davinajackie@... > posted
      a message to you on the KeidanSIG Digest thinking that you were a
      subscriber to it.  As per his message below, he is interested in
      getting in touch with Chaim Bargman.  Can you please send Chaim's
      email address to him?
      Thanks.
      Ada

      Posted by: "davinajackie Shmueli"

      Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:06 am (PST)

      Dear Howard
      I received your e-mail from the Jewish Keidan forum. I am interested in
      contacting Chaim Bergman regarding the possibility of erecting a memorial
      (plaque) in Keidan. I would very much appreicate it if you could kindly
      give me his e-mail so I could contact him for assistance.
      Regards

      Jackie Shmueli

      Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.

      --
      Davina