RE: [JewishKeidan] Re: Proposed Keidan Memorial Plaque

  • Charles KADIN
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 18, 2009
      I will second that "trait".
      Some of my forefathers had two wooden legs.

      Charles Kadin

      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 22, 2009
        Hi Sally
        Thanks for the information. I think it would be very beneficial and helpful if you contacted these people as you have met them personally. There is nothing like personal contact.  Perhaps you could ifnd out who would be the person to contact in the municipality regarding the idea of erecting and maintaining a plaque/memorial in the central sqare in Kedain and ask your contacts how to do it and would it be welcomed by the local authorities?
        Regards
        Jackie