RE: [JewishKeidan] Re: keidan archives

  • Gus Levy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 9, 2009

      Next time I visit the section in Mt. Hebron I will check a few things out. This will be in the Spring. My Cousin, Seymour Rabinowitz was in charge prior to 1960 until his death. I am positive he was in charge, because he approved the sale of 4 graves to my Uncle Samuel. Sam, Jack, Blanche and Ben are buried there. Blanche and Ben were my parents. Blanche was a Kaidanite. Her father Abraham Meryash was a big wheel in the Association, in by-gone years

      .’

      Gerson