Re: Goldshmidts of Keidan

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
      Dear Susan,

      You asked about the possibility of a project to have the Keidan Yizkor
      book translated into English. Soon I am planning to poll the Keidan
      Vital Records group on this subject. As you probably know, there are
      excess funds in the Vital Records account, and if the donors decide to
      apply those funds to the Yizkor book translation, that project could
      materialize. I just need to distribute one final file (the Josvainiai
      death records), after which I will poll the group.

      I will post to this list if the project will be approved.