RE: [JewishKeidan] Goldshmidts of Kedain

  • Oscar Friedman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009

      Hey Suzy

      Happy new year

      I have no direct assistance I can give for your request , but if you need small parts translation from Hebrew  I will be more then happy to help . just send me the file or the photo , and let me know what exactly you need .

      Oscar (from Israel )

      Searching the Ziv , Friedman , Itsikovich and Korb

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
        Dear Susan,

        You asked about the possibility of a project to have the Keidan Yizkor
        book translated into English. Soon I am planning to poll the Keidan
        Vital Records group on this subject. As you probably know, there are
        excess funds in the Vital Records account, and if the donors decide to
        apply those funds to the Yizkor book translation, that project could
        materialize. I just need to distribute one final file (the Josvainiai
        death records), after which I will poll the group.

        I will post to this list if the project will be approved.