Re: [JewishKeidan] Digest Number 151

  • Maxine Braslow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hello:
      I recently found that niy grandmother, who was from Josvainaini, had family in Keidan as well.  I would very nuch like to research Synagogue membership, organizations, tax rolls, cemetary lists, etc to see if I can locate any "Zaltsberg"(s). In particular, I am trying to find my great grandmothers maiden name and wonde if she was from Keidan.  Her name was
      Rokel Yudas ??? and her fathers name was Zvi Yakov ?????>  Anyone out there come across this father and daugter and...perhaps mother??????
      Thanks.

      Maxine Potchinsky Braslow
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
        Dear Maxine,

        There is a woman in my Keidan Vital Records group who is researching
        the ZALTSBERG family. She is Nancy Levin Arbeiter, and I will be
        happy to give you her email address if you contact me privately.

        The Keidan database has a good number of ZALTSBERGS listed, but
        Josvainiai has none, as I think Harvey Kaplan already mentioned to
        you.

        Olga Zabludoff
      • mickipot
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2009
          Dear Olga;

          Please do send my email address or give me Nancy's email address. I
          don't recall seeing this message before. I was researching through
          google and it came up.

          Thank you
          --- In JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com, "ozabludoff" <ozabludoff@...>