Re: [JewishKeidan] Digest Number 20

  • Alan Brigish
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      Morris:

      I echo everything Andy says. I've been to Keidan, Regina was my guide and I
      met and spent time with Rimantas who is a scholar and a gentleman. If you
      wish, Regina will do research on your family. It's not expensive and she
      uncovered some treasures for us. You can see a slide show from my Lithuania
      trip at http://brigish.com/index.cfm?fid=14

      Enjoy it - it is the trip of a lifetime.

      Alan Brigish
      www.brigish.com