Re: [JewishKeidan] Keidiani- Josvainaini connection

  • Harvey Kaplan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2008
      Maxine

      I don't see this surname in a quick glance at the births/marriages/deaths lists we have for Josvainai. Have you looked it up on JewishGen's Lithuanian database? If the family lived there, they should be in the 1874 revision list or in the births/marriage/death lists.

      Harvey Kaplan

      2008/9/24 mickipot <mickipot@...>

      I have just joined this group and have only read todays "digest" which
      was about the Scottish

      connection (not interested, not pertinent to me)\

      However, I did note there was a Josvainaini connection which very much
      interests me since

      my research has led me to both towns. Has anyone come across a shop in
      either town owned

      by a family of the name "ZALTSBERG" or come across this surname?

      thank you

      Maxine Potchinsky