Contacts with Families who located to Cyprus

  • Judith S. Schachter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      My grandmother said that her father took the family to a Rothschild agricultural settlement near Limmosol, Cyprus in the 1880's.  They then moved on to Jerusalem and then to the United States, leaving the oldest sister, who had married, in Palestine.

      Does anyone also have a family connection to what seems to have been a poorly thought out settlement in Cyprus?

      Judith S. Schachter